Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Brexit, Hillexit, Truexit, ESCAPE! Come Is The Synchronization Of Israel

  Ah It's The End, The End Of Everything The American Dream, Until Even Obama's Administration Never Should've Existed, And Was Itself, A Hillexit! Escape! http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/george-soros-donald-trump-president-new-world-order/

Do You Know Where Your Bible Is?
www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com -God Has Turn His Back, 1986, Only Jesus Is Left, Day One Hundred and forty-six, 01/11 of the "week," prophecy 08/18, a week prior to the Syrian Truce, 08/25, the countdown to resurrection (ain't no sunshine when she's (The Righteous Bride, even the Church Bride that was America), gone, see here, and Daniel's week, see Dan. 9:27, see also, www.deaththeillusion2016.blogspot.com Righteously Dividing The Enemy www.persecutionblog.com -Like Watching Noah's Ark, a voice, "Mark 17 and 7," 2003, like the days of Noah, Mat. 24, Jesus, and there was silence in heaven, Rev. 8:1, 96 AD, my prayer closet, 1993, "my people are being stripped," GOH, Apb Prophecy Link, The Outbreak Of Mortuary Hark, I hear a voice, "2004, God said, He, possibly His Wine Press, or your little horn, or both, "will kill millions," see the rider of death, pale horse, 1996, 2001-2017 Hark, there's a voice, 2005, "the Antichrist will kill millions, as millions, go broke," see having a bear in 120 countries, 2016 Hark a voice, 2016, "Kill All Parents, by, (we can only assume the target here is corrupt parents, influencing their evil ways upon their offspring threatening for generations to come, alike abominations, children obey your parents "IN THE LORD)." Brexit, Hillexit, Truexit, ESCAPE! Come Is The Synchronization Of Israel www.thesevenvials2016.blogspot.com
-Those who read behind me know I give very little credit to dating the rapture, that's until yet another demonstration of being taken out. and even then it wasn't me, it was Holy Spirits. It was around June 25th of 2015, and we were warn about a Cameron, (it's all about Cameron), that has become both a Brexit and what I've labored Trump's, a Truexit. It was here wherein I was shown a specific date of exit, this date was a 20th date of September, and I timed it as having less than three months to get out of Memphis, away from New Madrid, of my now ascended husband forewarning, of having taken my grand children already, see pretrib. rapture. -First, I didn't search out this video, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o), I was on youtube when I saw this title, September 23 2017, and being curious I clicked on it, what a stunning revelation. Extraordinary events has happen to me all my ministry, even a winged Jesus Himself appearing to me spring of 1986, and just recently as 2015, explained how this same Jesus is on His way here. All Holy Spirits have shown me is always scripturally based and I was always pleased with that. Though to come here to this video and learn such the significance of a time table given me nearly 15.10 years ago. -Evenly so, again Holy Spirits knowing I simply take them at their revelations, which I've learn, that's end time bible prophecy is right now performing itself in real time, see www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com. Now again I praise Jesus, the Holy Spirit who was sent that we understand all these things. Remember the year of 2017 has been in my prophecies since Christmas night 2001, now I know, the year of one of the worse terrorist attacks of America's history, which was to end her, but not for 15.10 years yet, 2001-2017. As so a word of knowledge 2003, Bush's Wars, whereas I was commissioned to "Mark 17 and 7," mysteriously of which took me back to the days of Noah and brought me here recently, that's to this staggering realization, if the Bride is taken 2017, it will Return with Christ, exactly 7 years later, "Mark 17 and 7," 2017-2024, Apb, The RAM... -As so those reading here as well know lately I've come to realize, this year of 2017 will not only mark the end of America, that's of Western Civilization like a mysterious Atlantis question mark, and it's simply no more. Gone as we've known her, but we're actually looking at or into the end of the church age, of the dispensation of grace, that's into allowing the blackish days on this earth since Adam's Fall or shall ever again be, hallelujah to the Reigning Lamb, Got Jesus yet? -Which is why definitely the Bride of all humanity can no longer be here, meaning all attention now turn as so recently to Israel's steeping pandemonium, to Daniel's final week. So heart-breakingly meaning Israel and the Antichrist attempt to destroy them. This will further explain seeing the beast of Revelation 13 rise as surely as Obama's, as so seeing lately alike beasts tearing and stomping at the Dow, the Pulpits, and peace getting porches, the stellar heavens. Then the most stunning of all of the above, the witness of Jesus' Millennium following Obama's, of the last two weeks ans seven years that shouldn't have happen, now it's up to Cameron, ETOE, for non-believers, Oct. 2017, come out of the curse of Americans relentless dreaming, see more here Rev. 18, see also www.2016fallonushideus.blogspot.com www.theissueortherest2016.blogspot.com www.dove2013.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment